Join our private cooking classes to discover secrets of the Portuguese or Asian cuisine.
- Gosto Lagos offers private classes only at your holiday address in the Lagos-Luz area,
- with 3 to 10 participants (minimum age is 12),
- 4 days a week – Tuesday to Friday, with a choice between lunch (at 11:00-15:30) or dinner classes (at 17:00-21:30).
- Costs are €59 per person, including all the dishes, step-by-step explanations by our chef, and a wine that pairs well with food.
- Please, book your class at least 2 days in advance, as we will need to buy fresh fish and vegetables at a local market, and because our classes are often fully booked during the high season (April-October).
In our most popular Portuguese cooking class, you will learn to prepare Caldeirada de Peixe, a famous Portuguese stew with fish, seafood and vegetables, two traditional Portuguese appetisers, such as Bacalhau com Grão and Roll de Beringela, and a dessert.
Alternatively, you can discover secrets of the Japanese, Thai and Korean cuisine in one of our Asian cooking classes.
Please, note that Gosto Lagos uses fish, shellfish, meat, milk products, eggs and nuts in our Portuguese menu. Therefore, this menu is not suitable for vegetarians, vegans and people with severe allergies. The Portuguese menu can be adapted to pescatarian, gluten-free and dairy-free diets. Please, notify us about your dietary preferences while booking a class.