- Egg white – 2
- Sugar – 110g
- Vanilla sugar – 10g
- Black chocolate – 50g
- Nuts (almonds and walnuts) – 120g
- Whip 2 egg whites at room temperature in a bowl with a pinch of salt till they become foamy. Please, make sure that the whites have no traces of yolk, and that the bowl and beaters are clean. Gradually add sugar and keep whipping till you get a thick and stiff cream, stop whipping when the foam will start forming firm peaks. If the egg whites get over-beaten, the foam will become grainy and watery and can’t be used for baking.
- Chop chocolate and nuts. Add the nuts, chocolate and vanilla sugar to the bowl with the whipped cream. Gently stir the mass with a spoon to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Put cookies on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, make sure there is enough distance between cookies, as they will get larger in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Put the sheet with cookies in the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Switch off the oven and leave the cookies in the oven for at least 1 hour. Please, do not open the oven door during this time.
Enjoy the cookies!